Friday, June 4, 2021

My Testimony

 My testimony is simple. I know that God lives. And that He loves me. And I know that because He loves me, He sent His son to atone for our sins. I know that The Book of Mormon is true, and therefore I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. I know that we have a prophet in our day who provides revelation for the Church and the world as a whole. I know that President Nelson is supported by a council of Apostles who are also called of God. I know that those apostles are constantly seeking and receiving revelation, including revelation about where to send the Lord’s missionaries, including myself. I can’t wait to serve and love the people of Orlando, and I can’t wait to see who the Lord helps me become through it all. God is good and He loves His Children infinitely. Christ is our Lord, Savior, Brother, and friend and He, too, loves us infinitely. I leave these things with you in His name, Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Homecoming Brunch Get together