Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Celebrating Jesus' birth

 Me gusta todas las decoraciones de la Navidad y la música navideña que hay en Orlando. Pero más que todo, me encanta celebrar Jesucristo y su nacimiento.

"Porque un niño nos es nacido, un hijo nos es dado; y sobre sus hombros estará el principado; y se llamará su nombre Admirable, Consejero, Dios Fuerte, Padre Eterno, Príncipe de Paz"
Me encanta el nombre Príncipe de Paz porque yo sé que podemos encontrar paz en esta vida gracias a Jesucristo!…

Loving all the Christmas decorations and Christmas music in Orlando. But most of all, I love celebrating Jesus Christ and His birth..
“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and upon his shoulders shall be the government; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
I love the name Prince of Peace because I know we can find peace in this life thanks to Jesus Christ!
What is your favorite name of Jesus Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Homecoming Brunch Get together