ENG: I'm thankful for the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ because with it came the Book of Mormon!
With this copy of the Book of Mormon, I decided to mark the answers to some of life's hardest questions with different colored post-its. Some of those questions include : "What is the purpose of life?" "How do I find hope?" "How can I know that God loves me?" "How can Christ's atonement help me?"
I don't know where I would be without the Book of Mormon. It brings me so much peace, comfort, and guidance, and in it we can find answers to the most important questions.
Why are you grateful for the restoration? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
ESP: Estoy agradecida por la restauración del evangelio de Jesucristo porque con la restauración vino el Libro de Mormón!
Con esta copia del Libro de Mormón, decidí señalar algunas respuestas de las preguntas más difíciles de la vida con unos post-its. Estas preguntas incluyen: "Cuál es el propósito de la vida?" "Cómo puedo encontrar esperanza?" "Cómo puedo saber que Dios me ama?" "Cómo puede la expiación de Jesucristo me ayuda?"
No sé dónde estaría sin el Libro de Mormón. Me trae mucha paz, consuelo, y guía, y por este libro, podemos encontrar respuestas a las preguntas más importantes.
No comments:
Post a Comment